This ‘not so sinful’ banana and peanut butter brownie is perfect for those moments of indulgence but without the guilt. We’ve introduced extra sweetness with some fresh fruit and a smooth nutty butter, making this treat irresistible #noaddedbaddies style!
Serves: 8 portions
You will need:
330g of fresh banannas
130g of smooth peanut butter
50g cocoa powder
10ml vegetable oil spray
- 1 Spray a half size gastonom with vegetable oil spray then line with parchment paper and spray again.
- 2 Peel the bananas (use over-ripe ones) and mash up.
- Melt the peanut butter in a bowl over a bain-marie then add the mashed banana.
- Sieve the cocoa powder and fold into the melted peanut butter and banana mix.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes then cool down and cut into 8 squares.
Recommendations – best served with a scoop of coconut ice cream.