This ‘not so sinful’ banana and peanut butter brownie is perfect for those moments of indulgence but without the guilt. We’ve introduced extra sweetness with some fresh fruit and a smooth nutty butter, making this treat irresistible #noaddedbaddies style!
Serves: 8 portions
You will need:
330g of fresh bananas (approx 3)
130g of smooth peanut butter
50g cocoa powder
Vegetable oil spray
- Spray a half size gastronom (approx 13 x 10 inch tray) with vegetable oil spray then line with parchment paper and spray again.
- Peel the bananas (use over-ripe ones) and mash up.
- Melt the peanut butter in a bowl over a bain-marie then add the mashed banana.
- Sieve the cocoa powder and fold into the melted peanut butter and banana mix.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees then cool down and cut into 8 squares.
Recommendations – best served with a scoop of coconut ice cream.